Monday, December 27, 2010

Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By

Hello, everyone. Just wanted to put up a notice that I seem to have encountered some hardware... difficulties... with my laptop. The sort of difficulties that have the unpleasant side effect of preventing me from accessing the Internet with it. (Technically, I can open an Internet window, I just can't make it larger than a tab.) Right now I'm using one of my previous computers, which is currently held together with substantial quantities of tape. Because of this issue, I most likely won't be posting much for the next week or two until I can (hopefully) get the issue straightened out. (Now and then I might pop in and release one of the posts I've saved as a draft for such a time as this.) In the meantime, please feel free to look over the many other posts I've made in the past month and give feedback to your heart's content.

[EDIT: The problem seems to have resolved itself - for now. Which is good, since I don't have the $269 required to get the issue repaired. So here's hoping that the problem remains dormant for a while!]

No comments:

Post a Comment