Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quick Note

I'd like to direct attention to two recent posts by my best friend, in which she details an agreement she and I made to have a deep discussion of our respective faiths. In the first, she details how - in a series of installments (the topics and projected dates of which, she lists in the second post) - she's in the process of sending me a paper she's writing in defense of the claims of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; and, in turn, I'll write a paper in defense of my beliefs, where they differ, and offering some evaluation of her arguments on behalf of her positions. If she can make a persuasive enough case, I'll gladly reconsider the testimony I've received on behalf of my beliefs; and I trust her integrity enough to know that she'd do the same if I made a persuasive enough case. My sole request of my readers is to bathe the scenario in prayer and godly counsel, to the end that the fullness of God's light may win out.

No comments:

Post a Comment