Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm Back

Hello, friends. I've been quite busy lately, and so unfortunately I've had to take a hiatus from blogging here. My apologies. I know I've missed out on quite a bit of activity in the world of Mormonism, from General Conference to the Jeffress controversy and so forth. There are a few things I've wanted to post, so perhaps now I'll have a chance to start working through some of that again.

In the meantime: before things got busy, I contributed a guest post to the blog The Door Swings Both Ways, run by ex-LDS blogger Greg Rockwell. In my guest post, I articulate 'briefly' and 'simply' (to the extent that I really grasp what those words mean to most people, at least) a kalam cosmological argument for God's existence. Greg was kind enough to host my piece and offer some very kind words about my blogging here. I hope soon, now that I've given responses to a number of folks on Facebook who offered various critiques when Greg linked to my blog, to also compose a reply to my interlocutor Gale, whose critical appraisal has also appeared at Greg's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment